Common Place For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Tuesday, December 8, 2009





Carpel Tunnel Syndrome is a very common problem affecting your hands and wrists. Many believe that computers are a major cause for such kind of a problem. But Before this problem was already in existence due to the kind of work we used to do. Computers do add to the risk of the syndrome but, is not termed as a main culprit. There are other reasons for suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome such like knitting, wood carving, minute work or detailed work, excessive use of vibrating machines and driving for a long time.

7 comments:

said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a
comment on this one!

said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Post a Comment